Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Congratulations to Jody Kirchmann for winning a Fort Western Stores $500 Black Friday Shopping Spree!

Jody Kirchmann is the winner of a Fort Western Stores $500 Black Friday Shopping Spree!


"I was so excited I wanted to scream when I got the email about winning, but I was at work and had to control myself!!! WooHoo!!" exclaimed Jody.

Jody enjoys shopping at the Fort which has one of the largest saddle and tack departments in the midwest. "I am married to this great guy.... he supports me and my love of barrel racing! He spends his extra time and money that he makes shoeing horses to support MY barrel racing habit. My life revolves around him and our horses!!"

"Thank you again, this came at the best time! I love shopping at the Fort!!"

Congratulations Jody! Enjoy using your gift card on any western wear, home decor, toys & collectibles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment