Thursday, July 30, 2009

Announcing Fort's $250 Gift Card Winner

Congratulations to Tonya Burton for winning a Fort Western Stores $250 Gift Card! Tonya will receive a Fort Gift Card valued at $250 which she may use on our online store, catalog or at our Lincoln and Nebraska City locations. Tonya is pictured below with her newest, adopted horse "Lizard" who joined their family from a rescue.


"I have ridden and shown horses most of my life and they are definitely my passion. I love everything country related... from rodeos, country music, decor, & clothing. I am really excited to be able to shop for what I love!"

--Tonya

Tonya and her family live in Nevada. She has a 2 1/2 year old little boy, "the ultimate cowboy". Her family also includes 3 Quarter horses and 1 Border Collie. Tonya competes in Team Penning, Gymkhana events, Barrel Racing and Showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment